Pre-Purchase Plumbing Inspection
Why get a plumbing inspection? Most buyers are unaware that building inspections do not cover plumbing and electrical components of a house. As the builder is not licensed in either, 90% of the properties that I inspect have two or more plumbing problems. These can be tree roots in drains or a flexi-hose about to burst under a sink.
What is included in a pre-purchase plumbing inspection report?
Whether you require simply deplete cleaning or a whole pipes registration, call our group of qualified and talented plumbers. As dedicated plumbers we take pride in our work to perform:
- Inspection of all water lines
- Inspection of all taps, flick mixers
- Inspection of all toilets and cisterns
- Inspection of all showers & baths
- Inspection of surface water drainage
- Check valve maintenance on the hot water system
- Pressure test the water supply pipes to check for adequate pressure and that there’s no water leaks
- Dvd recording of sewer pipe and storm water pipe inspections using a cctv drain camera